- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Expiry Date: 2017-11-28
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 7 to 10 years
- Functional Area:
- Job Code: JB1039365
- Lead a team for the development and deployment of IT solutions to support information services and data analytics for financial area.
- Lead, develop and implement data quality management programs to implement Group Data Strategy, Group Data Policy framework in the Bank.
- Prioritize and manage development and implementation of enhancements/changes; oversee testing processes and acceptance.
- Plan IT budget for application related activities and seek ways to reduce application related costs.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures and standards to ensure effective risk management, quality control and compliance are in place.
- Coach application development managers and officers on their job related responsibilities; conduct performance reviews, appraisals and personal development planning.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development.
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications.intelligence applications in database technology.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Great sense of ownership, quality oriented and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
- IT skills