- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Expiry Date: 2017-12-15
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 1 to 12 years
- Functional Area:
- Job Code:
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the
logistics function, ensuring processing of services requests,
obtaining importation permits, ensuring receiving of animal feed and
bedding in timely manner
- Organizing all shipments ( animal,
- Ensuring the integrity of documentations
assurance, certificates, internal and external services agreements.
- Timely preparation and coordination of feed, bedding
- Preparing and
- Assisting with the re-negotiating of
- Any other
- Maintain inventory of stocks and supplies related
- Preform other tasks and
requirements of the role and the aims of the university.
Perform other tasks and duties that may be occasionally required in
order to meet the requirements of the role and the aims of the University. Qualifications
Education and Certifications:
- BS in business,
- Computer skills Required Documents
1. Curriculum Vitea with cover letter.
3. At least three references including
contact numbers and email addresses.
2. Housing allowance in accordance with HRM
3. Annual round trip air tickets for candidate and
dependents according to HRM Law.
4. Public health care and
health insurance to candidate and family members.
leave in accordance with HRM Law.
6. End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
Returning Applicant: Please login to update/edit your saved profile.
Use this profile to apply for this position.
Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment
Online System and complete your personal profile. Once your
profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.