- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Expiry Date: 2017-12-15
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 3 to 20 years
- Functional Area:
- Job Code:
- To maintain daily sheets of orders, approvals and dispatch.
- Initiate sales order so that customer orders are dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time
- Receive technical pack from particular RBO.
- Co-ordinate with GPD for item approvals and setup., Send sample to customers for approval, received from GPD.
- After approval, contact to factory /factory team sales for the placement of RBO item..
- Coordinate with graphics department and send the layouts to customer for approval to proceed bulk.
- Co-ordinate with production for raw material availability.
- Upload variable data on our online system as per order form received from customers.
- Release Batch customer online orders.
- Send order to PPC/Production department within an hour for initiating production process (time-line may vary depending upon the order status).
- Meanwhile send Proforma invoice to factory as a confirmation that we have preceded the order in production.
- Follow up the production status with PPC /Production department until product dispatched.
- Send dispatch details to customers, along with tracking number (if any).
- Handle complaints of customers and co-ordinate with QC and production to rectify the issue.
- Answer internal and customer inquires on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that inquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- Communicate with staff from other areas in the organization, such as production or logisitcs to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
- Use databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders and deliveries to generate sales reports and statistics
- Back-up team-members when workload makes this necessary.
- Partner with Sales to assist in achieving sales goals. Qualifications
2-3 years of experience.
Proficient in assessing customer needs
Perform Customer Service duties that require familiarity with products and operations
Excellent customer service skills
Analytical Skills, Good communication skills, Listening skills.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.