- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Expiry Date: 2017-12-15
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 2 to 12 years
- Functional Area:
- Job Code:
To plan, organize , direct and control, and co-ordinate all members of the project team, to ensure that all aspects of the project are successfully completed within terms of the contract on behalf of the Client and the Company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete project works on time and within budget.
- Establish and maintain harmonious relations with the Client.
- Organize, direct, co-ordinate, motivate project team members.
- Establish the work break down structure and budget in accordance with estimates for cost control.
- To be continually alert to means and methods by which operations of the project team can be improved where appropriate.
- Establish ( within the financial authority limits ) and administer all site subcontractors to ensure the execution and quality of their obligation.
- Report to General Manager about the status of Project especially regarding cost and progress.
- Preparation of monthly progress payments.
- Maintain manpower management, safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the stated quality requirement of the project.
- Ensure requirements of the Quality Manual and procedures manual are adhered.
- Keeps record or information regarding variation order and extension of time.
- Liaise with Planning Department to produce the Monthly Progress Report to his project.
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor's Degree (BSc., BE) in Civil Engineering, or higher. (Preference will be given to those who attended courses in project and construction management). Functional Competencies: Through active teamwork, demonstrates that group mind can be far more effective and insightful than the individual.
Language: Strong command of English and Arabic (written & spoken) is a must.
Computer Skills : Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, Primavera, Power Point, AutoCad and other related engineering software.
Interpersonal Skills : Possession of sound managerial skill; strong communication, negotiation and reporting skills; knowledge of project planning and latest engineering techniques is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- driving license in kuwait