- Working Current:
- Gulf Managers Executive Search
- Elite Global Management Consultancy
- Bangalore University
Join Linkedin Talents and see Chippy Thomas 's full profile.
Be a member of Linkedin Talents and you will join millions of other professionals, you can share your ideas, get job opportunities, make connections, write tweets and so on.
if it is not Chippy Thomas you're looking for? View more members
Gulfmanagers Executive Search Company, is the industry leader in strategic talent acquisition, offering fully customized, flexible solutions to meet specific workforce needs from all around the world serving organizations within and based out of the Gulf and Middle East. With our strategic locations within the Middle East and Gulf countries and a record of success in securing top talent from around the world, Gulfbankers Executive Search provides the experience and global reach that today’s organizations need to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.The demand for top talent has never been greater for organizations than today, regardless of industry or location. Our clients know that working with leaders who possess both vision and skills is critical to implementing comprehensive and successful business strategies. Gulfmanagers Executive Search provides clients with the ability to maintain a competitive advantage through the recognition and recruitment of the world's most talented business leaders.Our mission is to closely partner with our clients by formulating their recruiting strategy, defining their leadership needs and attracting the best candidates to their organizations.
Senior Search Consultant
• Work with client companies, building strong relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
• Screen candidates, interview them, do background checks, and finally match candidates to their clients.
• Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
•Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
•Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
• Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
• Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer.
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
• Organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.