Terms & Conditions
You are welcome, and thank you for using Linkedin Talents. Since you are going to use our products and services, you will have to agree our terms and conditions, so please take some time to have a look on the User Agreement below.
Note: You are going to enter into a legal contract.
If you agree that by registering on Linkedin Talents, or by using our products, including our mobile applications, developer platform, premium services, or other information provided as part of the Linkedin Talents services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Linkedin Talents, and become a Linkedin Talents member . If you do not want to register an account and become a Linkedin Talents Member, do not go into this Agreement, do NOT click “Sign In” and do not access, view, download any content or otherwise use any Linkedin Talents webpage, information or services. By clicking “Sign In”, you admit that you have read and implicit the terms and conditions of this Agreement and you are agree with it. Please note that the Linkedin Talents User Agreement and Privacy are together referred to as Linkedin Talents’s “Terms of Services.”
When you agree our terms and conditions, you will have to make some promises to us. You will have to follow some rules and laws of Linkedin Talents. You give us license and warranty for the information submitted by you to Linkedin Talents. You grant Linkedin Talents the right of copying, improving, distributing, publishing, removing, adding, retaining and commercializing any information provided by you. It's your responsibility to keep your Linkedin Talents profile information correct and updated. When you submit any information to us it will be at your risk of loss. When you represent your information you ensure that the information submitted by you is correct and non-confidential . The information provided by you should be truthful. You should be eligible to have membership with us. To be eligible to use our services you must meet the following criteria:
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- You should not currently prohibited from the Services, or restricted from having a Linkedin Talents account.
- You must not be a competitor of Linkedin Talents and must not use our services for competition with us.
- You must provide us current information and use only your real name.
- You will have to maintain only one Linkedin Talents account at a time.
- You will not violate any rights or property rights like copyright or trademark rights of Linkedin Talents or any other party.
- You have complete authority to agree with our terms and conditions and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- To use our services, you must agree to pay for all your equipments, software, mobile access and internet access.
The profile you create on Linkedin Talents will become part of it. To keep your account secured, you will have to follow some rules of Linkedin Talents. The rules are:
- You must not reveal your password to anyone and it must be confidential.
- Your account should be very personal and not be shared with anyone and you are also not supposed to use the account of anyone else.
- You must not copy, sell and manipulate any of our services to another party.
- You must not give bribe to anyone for accessing any part of Linkedin Talents.
- You are responsible for any loss that happens to your account until you prove that this loss was not due to your fault.
Pay us for any losses caused by you
If you are responsible for any kind of damage and loss then you will have to pay us. You must agree to indemnify us for all damages, losses and costs.
When you purchase our services , you must honor your payment obligations and you must agree with us for storing your payment information. This payment may include all taxes and fee. If you fail to pay, this may terminate your subscription.
Tell us about the acts that oppose this agreement
If you are compelled to any of your acts that oppose this agreement in any way, please let us know about it in advance. You will have to provide us detailed explanation of your reasons in written one month before your act that oppose this agreement, so that we can provide an alternative solution to that situation, if we can.
Linkedin Talents may locate notifications banner on each of its pages for the purpose of announcements about our services and modifications in our services. Linkedin Talents may inform you about notices via e-mail on your e-mail address provided by you. You will have to agree and acknowledge that Linkedin Talents may communicate you via several means like telephone, mobile, fax, email and postal services. You can go to the settings option and control that what sort of information you want to receive from Linkedin Talents. You must provide your correct information to us else it will not be our responsibility if you fail to receive any important message about our services.
Links to this website
You are not suppose to create a link to any page of this website without our permission. Even then if you create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
While using our services , you are not supposed to break the export rules. You will not directly or indirectly sell, export, transfer, re-export divert or dispose of any of our services and software to anyone without gaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. In short, you are not allowed to export any of our services with anyone directly or indirectly.
Feedbacks and Suggestions to Linkedin Talents
If you are giving feedback and suggestions to us, you must agree the following rules:
- Make sure that your feedbacks, suggestion, ideas and proposals should not include any private or confidential information.
- Linkedin Talents is not underneath any contract of privacy, put across or obscure, with respect to the feedbacks and suggestions.
- Linkedin Talents will have the right to make use and reveal or such feedbacks and suggestions for any reason, in any manner, in any media globally.
- If Linkedin Talents receives a court order to remove feedback, or where we find it inappropriate, we have full right to remove the feedback.
- It should not contain abusing or offensive language.
- You don't have any right to post defamatory statements about anyone, as you can be held legally responsible for damaging another member’s reputation.
Copyright and other related intellectual property rights are present on all text relating to the Linkedin Talents services and the full content of this website.
The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
If you agree with our terms and conditions then your use of this website, this Agreement and any disputes relating shall be governed in all respects by the laws of UAE court. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in Dubai, UAE.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you have any questions , please contact us at www. Linkedin Talents.com